So I said I’d do a post on my travels and I ended up making a video of this too! Editing is becoming more and more fun. Keeping me sane. Thank you, technology.
Without further ado, here is my one week in New York~
Disclaimer: I was not intending to make a video when I took this footage so I’m missing a lot. Will write more on what I did below.
So some things not shown here include:
- Was trying to catch the sunrise at the beach, but it was such a cloudy day and freezing cold that it turned out a disaster. Still, I had a lot of fun exploring!
- Going out to fancy dinners and eating the yummiest food! At this point I don’t remember where I went but I do remember delicious raviolis.
- Baking so many yummy things like mug cakes, pizzas everyday and devouring them all!
- Hilarious conversations c:
- Touching the train while it was pulling in for half a second and getting black finger tips. Oops.
- Biking around Central Park.
- Comparing pizzas! I do consider myself a pizza connoisseur :p
- Riding the train back, but not alone this time.